Microsoft allows embedded macro (one type of script that is written by programmer) to run on it’s Office suite. To enable it in Excel 2003, you will need to:
1. Fired up Excel. Go to Tools > Options.
2. Go to Security Tab.
3. Click on “Macro Security…”
4. Select “Medium: You can choose…”” and click OK.
5. Close your Excel and re-launch your Excel application.
6. If you did it correctly, you will be prompt to choose whether to enable the macro or not. Click Enable Macros.
In case you need some Excel file with macros to try it out. Check out a tools written by me here (JMC Excel).
I don’t get paid for writing blog posts. Your “Votes” and “Like” is my only motivation, so please “Like” it if you found this information useful. Cheers!!! Check out what other says about this post by clicking at the title of this post.