Got into a super busy schedule since my last post; was trying to complete at least 6 projects while training my new programmers, project managers and copywriters. Never thought being an entrepreneur required such sacrifices (even though i’m suspecting sacrifices but never thought it will be in such magnitude). On certain occasion (especially when I’m getting oversea customers from Australia recently) I’m force to wake up at 3a.m. and come into work at 4a.m. and work until late night (say 12p.m.).
Life have been tough but I believe the future is now, I have to lay down the foundation – the team. I hope it will worth it one day for spending so much time training them and making enough to pay them while they take the time to learn.
To all the entrepreneurs out there – SALUTE!
Here’s the companies that i’m boostraping:
- BizVise.com – provide software development service on .NET platform. If you have an idea/need, make sure you talk to us; we might be able to help.
- mySoftinn.com – provide yield management software and online marketing service to Hotels, Service Apartments and Travel-related business. Products includes – online room booking system, promotion code system, ticketing system and facebook management service. Because of this company, we started also homestayatmelaka.com, melaka3.com, hotelatmelaka.com, aboutmelaka.com, foodive.com, hotelatkl.com etc
During these period. here are some of the projects we delivered:
- NPS TimeSheet – unfortunately i can’t add their link here because of confidentiality. Anyway, this is a massive project for me because we have to write this TimeSheet system used by more than 500 users worldwide. It’s a web application that help trace their staff daily tasks, show reports, summary, allow user to apply leave etc. Run into many problems that i never thought will happen (cause this is the first time i develop app that is use worldwide), things like timezone, server performance, windows logins (Active Directory) etc are eye opener to me. Lucky enough, it’s now at closing stage (200 of their staffs are using it and it works well so far)
- MSTS Retention Scheme – we were hired by MSTS Asia Sdn. Bhd to developed a desktop software that help them calculate their staff retention scheme (yes, their board came out with an idea to retain staff, it’s a good idea) and manage the claims. The application will need to import the data from another system HR QuickPay and do the rest automatically and print the statement for all the staffs
- there were a lot more to save time:
- jcimce.org and a lot more that i forgot
Going to signout now, hope the next time i write here it will be more good news and less pressure. Cheers!